Who doesn’t love doughnuts, right?! TDP Bakery exists to bring fresh, indulgent bakery products to places where people could normally never enjoy them. Fresh, never frozen, bakery is just better. We look for team members who believe in the benefit of providing Honestly Fresh™ food in an ocean of frozen and preservative-filled products through our Doughnut Peddler™ and BakeFace™ brands, along with additional products produced under our partners’ labels. We strive to be Indispensable Partners with customers who want to provide that benefit to their consumers through a full portfolio of indulgent baked goods.
Who we are:
TDP Bakery is an established company that manufactures and self-distributes to thousands of locations nightly. This formerly small family business has expanded rapidly over the past five years but still maintains the benefits of a close-knit culture and entrepreneurial spirit. Our combined bakeries manufacture millions of fresh bakery items every week, and our distribution teams drive enough miles each day to circle the earth to ensure that our consumers can enjoy something truly fresh.
Join The Doughnut Peddler family in Orlando, Florida! We are on the lookout for a dedicated Customer Logistics Specialist who will play a vital role in serving our existing customers and contributing to the growth of our customer base. As a Customer Logistics Specialist, you will serve as the crucial link between our external customers, local internal partners in sales, distribution, and bakery, as well as corporate supporting roles in planning and finance. Your role will be instrumental in enhancing store-level visibility to swiftly address operational challenges and improve our in-store execution.
· Handle, direct, and assist all incoming business communications through phone, email, driver notes, and our ticket system.
· Maintain meticulous records of customer interactions, ensuring accuracy and completeness for future reference and analysis.
· Address customer inquiries and resolve issues related to orders, deliveries, and product quality while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
· Follow up on action items generated from customer inquiries, complaints, or requests, ensuring timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
· Act as a strong advocate for our customers, understanding their needs and ensuring their concerns are promptly and effectively addressed.
· Provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers regarding product availability, delivery times, and any changes or delays.
· Maintain regular communication with driver supervisors to address route-related issues and provide necessary updates.
· Support and track new customers and new product additions.
· Collaborate with the Sales team by providing information for new customer meetings and addressing existing customer inquiries.
· Closely monitor store performance to enable rapid diagnosis and resolution of potential sales-related issues.
· Analyze reporting data and collaborate with leadership to respond quickly and effectively to changes in demand.
· Offer analysis and custom reporting insights.
· Manage and optimize driver routes.
· A positive attitude with eagerness to learn and support a dynamic fresh business – we use custom tools and processes and are happy to teach you!
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to proactively address and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment.
· Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
· Customer-focused mindset with a genuine desire to provide exceptional service and advocate for customer needs.
· Ability to generate, interpret, and derive insights from reports.
· Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to manage follow-up actions and track customer interactions.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
· Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
· Minimum high school diploma.
· Fluent English proficiency, both spoken and written.
· Authorization to work in the US.
**Pay for this position is based on experience and will be discussed further during the interview.
The Doughnut Peddler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or any other category protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orlando, FL 32837: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In person