Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise with locations in 45 states and 3 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates is the first company to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. Club Pilates has already sold more than 500 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its over 500 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 7 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. In 2017, Club Pilates was recognized in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500®, the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking.
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic currently certified Instructors to join our growing studio family. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
- Opportunity for monthly bonuses
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
- Relocation assistance and/or travel incentives may be available for the right candidate
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with checking clients in
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
Job Type: Part-time
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required