Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Position Title: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Direct Report: Lighting Manager
Location: 531 Lafayette St. Nashville, TN 37203
Hermitage is a local and family-owned company operating in the heart of Nashville for 75 years. We are a team of professionals focused on making the houses of Middle Tennessee the country's best and brightest homes. We offer more than just lighting and offer industry-leading selections of plumbing, door, and decorative hardware, appliances and custom kitchens. Our purchasing department is looking for talent with analytical skills, great communication, and the ability to learn and adapt. If you have what we’re looking for, or looking to grow in a fast-growing industry, we want you on our team.
Teamwork – All parts working together to accomplish our promises to our customers.
Expertise – Be experts in our field and continue to stay ahead of the educational curve.
Integrity – Having a clear vision of what is right and doing it. Being honest to customers.
Outrageous Customer Service – The customer is all that matters to us. It’s about doing whatever it takes to satisfy the customer
Our mission since day one has been to offer our clients outrageous customer service while acting with integrity.
The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Lighting Manager. The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant is responsible for being the face of our organization when customers walk through the door. The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering all calls, communicating with all customers, vendors, and salespeople, and is responsible to ensure that customers are helped in a timely manner when they walk in the door. This is a part-time job at Hermitage needed for Monday's from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Serve as an ambassador of Hermitage.
- Deliver outrageous customer service acting with integrity.
- Work in a team environment while being able to take direction.
- Offers and provides administrative support across the organization to the highest quality and standard.
- Keep up to date on all internal documents assigned to this position.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding all incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting mail appropriately.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)