Build your successful track record, while helping to transform healthcare.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology product startup. We have projects including physical medicine and rehabilitation/physical therapy and medication reconciliation. Our leaders have developed and built successful technology companies, including one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25, and have a medical research background in institutions such as UCLA.
Why This Role
- This position is ideal for a candidate who wants to have hands-on training in project management and plans on pursuing a full-time career as a project manager
- The candidate will work directly with the CEO. Most of the people mentored by the supervisor have taken on increasing organizational responsibilities
- The candidate is managed by an operations professional with a history of producing unprecedented results as a project manager
- Ability to use experience for internship credit, or optional curricular practical training (OPT or CPT)
Main Areas of Responsibility
Under supervision and mentorship of the CEO, the intern will:
- Keep track of quarterly strategies and deliver multiple projects rapidly
- Develop success-based project plans, with timelines, deliverables, and pivot-points
- Partner with team members from interns to executives to keep them accountable for their deliveries
- Promote the nimbleness and flexibility needed for rapid delivery in a startup
- A Master's degree or pursuing a Master's degree in or studying healthcare management, entrepreneurship, management or technology
- The successful candidate is intrinsically self-driven and motivated to deliver success and results aggressively
- The candidate should be a team player who can motivate team members to perform assigned tasks and ensure accountability during the process
- The candidate should be organized, adaptable, and ready to take initiatives when required
- The successful candidate should be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously throughout the internship
ESURGI is a bio-health technology early stage company. Our products include physical therapy, ACL injury prevention and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World's Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives also include a former medical researcher from UCLA.
About our Internships
An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern. Typical conversations: How would you measure this in that context? I am curious about why you did not suggest those approaches. Given these available data sources, what would be your approach to calculating that?
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: Up to $0.01 per hour