- High School Diploma or GED
- Communication Skills
- Inventory Control
- Computer Skills
- Driver's License
Williamson Medical Center is hiring a Supply Distribution Technician in Franklin, TN. This is a part-time position on weekends, Saturdays and Sundays, 6:00am- 2:30pm.
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just another number. To us, they’re family. They’re smart, talented, compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We’re certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That’s why we want YOU to join our family!
Responsible for replenishment and inventory control of medical supplies to the nursing floors and ancillary departments, using an established par level system. Maintains stock levels in distribution center. Assists with other warehouse functions
Formal Education / Training:
High School Graduate or equivalent.
Experience in inventory control/distribution functions, preferably in a healthcare environment.
Equipment and Skills Training:
Basic Computer Skills.
Good Mathematical and Communication Skills.
Comprehension and ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Valid Tennessee driver's license; must be insurable.
Ability to stand on feet most of the day, able to walk, stands, stoop, carry and lift heavy packages up to fifty (50) pounds. Must be able to work accurately at a fast pace and handle multiple functions simultaneously.
1. Inventories and replenishes the par levels for all supply areas
2. Downloads the information in computer to create a pick ticket. Pull stock and deliver to departments daily.
3. Does audit counts as directed
4. Restocks supply rooms and warehouse utilizing proper rotation techniques, maintains organized storage areas, all shelves properly labeled,
5. Notifies purchasing of potential stock out situations
6. Properly handle and store sterile items to maintain sterility.
7. Check dates on items to ensure date has not expired. Pulls outdated stock from shelves and notifies Warehouses Purchasing Clerk
8. Maintains the stockrooms and storage area in a neat, clean, and organized manner.
9. Understands how to prioritize responsibilities to ensure completion of duties.
10. Requires minimal supervision in performance of job duties.
11. Ability to use the Meditech Materials Management System to fully perform the job functions of the Supply Technician.
12. Performs other duties as assigned
13. Performs as a Team Member cooperative, good attitude, takes responsibility, and offers assistance to peers when needed.
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Location: Williamson Medical Center · WMC MATERIAL MGMT
Schedule: Part Time, Weekends, 6 am - 2:30pm