We are currently looking for a schedulers to provide project control/ scheduling support to a large capital infrastructure projects within New York City. Positions vary in Senior Scheduler and Jr Scheduler. Need to have experience with Primavera P6.
If interested, please provide your resume and desired rate of pay.
- Create WBS, Construction Forecasts and Analysis
- Develope Logical Ties in construction activities
- Review construction schedules, comment and prepare schedule analysis reports
- Update Schedule and coordinate with contractors and ownership teams.
- Prepare monthly schedule updates and narrative reports
- Utilize Scheduling programs: Primavera P6 Required, Others: Accumen Fuse, etc is good to have
- Lead schedule review and schedule coordination meeting with various stakeholders including facilities team, ownership team, contractors and design team
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Sr Scheduler: 5+ years of related experience on construction including involvement in any of the following: heavy infrastructure, transit/rail/transportation, oil/gas, commercial & high rise construction projects.
- Jr Scheduler 2-3 years of related experience on construction including involvement in any of the following: heavy infrastructure, transit/rail/transportation, oil/gas, commercial & high rise construction projects.
- Good knowledge in construction including schedule logic, project controls, cost control/cost management, budgeting, schedule forensic analysis, time impact analysis, risk management
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Scheduling: 4 years (Preferred)