Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975. Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Spine and Orthopedic Center with accredited Pain Management program, Wound Management and Hyperbaric Medicine, Bariatric Services, inpatient and outpatient surgery, minimally invasive surgery, CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation, Fawcett Sports & Rehabilitation and many outpatient programs. Fawcett also provides a variety of community wellness programs as part of its ongoing commitment to community outreach and education.
The Quality Coordinator coordinates the collection, evaluation, and dissemination of performance data relative
to specified quality improvement programs within the hospital. Maintains documents and records according to
state and federal health care standards.
Role Accountabilities include:
- Core Measure abstraction and chart reviews
- Facilitates assigned process improvement initiatives by using problem-solving methodology, root cause analysis and/or FMECA.
- Fosters a positive first impression by ensuring all work areas are organized, clean and project a professional appearance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential safety issues.
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida or compact licensure
- Completion of an RN Diploma program or related healthcare program
- Minimum 1 - 3 years previous acute care clinical practice or related healthcare position.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment