Blair House at Stoneleigh, a Senior Living Residence located in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking full-time and part-time (shift 10:00 pm to 6:30 am shift needed) Medication Technicians.
- Administer medication under the supervision of a delegating nurse and state of Maryland DOH standards.
- Ability to maintain accurate records of treatments and medications
- Interact with co-workers, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
- Professionalism and excellent communication skills required.
- Med Tech experience in the senior care / Assisted Living is preferred.
- Medication management experience - 1 year preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate judgement and decision-making skills
- Enjoy serving seniors
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision for full-time and part-time employees.
- Paid time off (PTO) program, including paid holidays for full-time and part-time employees
- Retirement 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Outstanding, fun work environment
If your are 18+ years or older, with 1 year experience preferred serving seniors in an assisted living / memory care environment, we would like to meet you.
Peregrine Senior Living is known for their innovative leadership in revolutionizing care for the elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care and cutting-edge dementia-based programs, those that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Medication Administration: 1 year (Required)