Nurses, Come Grow Your Career With Us
At Signature HealthCARE, we go out of our way to make life better for the people we serve...and for our employees. Our Sacred 6 values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this a great place to work AND a great place to thrive. Our vision is to radically change the landscape of healthcare, forever.
Signature HealthCARE of Orange Park
2029 Professional Center Drive
Orange Park, FL 32073
We’re currently hiring for the position of RN/LPN for our facility:
Openings: RN, LPN, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse openings: 3-11 and 11-7 Nurse
How you will make a difference!
Why Signature HealthCARE?
- Empower patients and team members as a nursing leader
- Providing compassionate and professional person-centered care
- Recognizing and encouraging our residents’ ability to make choices
- Building relationships that bring joy into the lives of our elders and your co-workers
- Residents will be happier and healthier – all because of YOU!
Some ways you will spend your time:
- Competitive wages
- Uniform allowances
- Employee discounts
- PayActive - ability to access 50% of your income, up to five hundred dollars, twice a month
- Free GED program
The qualifications you will need:
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to create care plans for patients
- Drive the clinical experience for those we serve and for the teams that serve them
- Create a safe spot for patients to experience total body healing
- Coordinate high-level, state-of-the-art care for each patient. You will have an opportunity to be more than just a paper pusher!
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license
- Must have a current/active CPR certification
- You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker
- You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults
- You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail
- You need to be an excellent communicator and team player
- You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Join our HealthCARE revolution!
Psst... Wanna learn more about us? Visit us at www.ltcrevolution.com or check out our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/signaturehealthcare