Senior Product Manager (Pharmaceuticals) role in Madison, NJ! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Senior Product Manager
Madison, NJ 07940
Up to $78.00/ per hr / Adecco W2
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This employer will not sponsor applicants with the following work visas:
H1B, H2B, H4, E3, TN1*** Adecco direct W2 only
Reports to Associate Vice President of Marketing. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for managing and executing all marketing aspects one of our client's four branded antibiotics. Customer and marketplace insights must be utilized to identify, develop, and execute business initiatives to support this brand. In this role, you will work closely with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Legal, Compliance and Supply Chain. You will develop project and tactic assessments that leverage analytics and research in order to evaluate opportunities and identify successes. You will translate planned initiatives and anticipated outcomes into financial forecasts which will fill further drive resource allocation and supply management decisions.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- At least 5 years progressive sales, brand management/marketing, or consulting experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry required
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills with exceptionally high attention to quality of detail and proven track record of results and follow-up
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical marketplace including medical, regulatory and clinical
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced financial management and budgeting capabilities required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills required
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; PharmD preferred.
- Requires approximately 30-40% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings and conferences
**Successful completion of a full background check, drug screening, employment and education verification required upon offer.
How to Apply:
Click on "Apply with Adecco" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities, available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to reach out to: Melody Meyer at Melody.Meyer@adeccona.com
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled