Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for providing support to business Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as and scanning, or similar activities.
- The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- May perform processing tasks in one or more of the following areas:
- Content storage and retrieval
- All other duties as assigned.
- Alternate text:
1st Shift- 7am-4pm
2nd Shift-Starting at 10am and going as late as 8:30 pm Monday-Friday
Up to an extra $4/hr with bonus pay
11 paid Holidays
2 weeks vacation pay
2 weeks sick time
Must have High School Diploma or GED
Must be at least 18 years of age