- Must be a self-starter and work independently.
- Uses logic and reason in dealing with problems.
- Adjusts to changing variables in the workplace.
- Engages others in constructive debate to explore alternative actions.
- Reaches agreements with others while maintaining perspective regarding longer term relationships.
- Communicates effectively and concisely in oral and written messages.
- Anticipates consequences and maintains a big picture approach in decision making.
- Ability to be persistent when accomplishing a task or assignment.
- Works harmoniously and with tact and diplomacy in dealing with a broad range of people.
- Effectively plans and organizes work to get efficient and effective results.
- Accepts the responsibilities and obligations of the job and the consequences of one’s actions.
- Acts as a formal or informal leader in the achievement of group targets.
- Operates pro-actively, anticipating possible problems, opportunities and challenges.
- Manages projects and achieves desired results efficiently and on time.
- Analyzes data and prepares reports.
- Ability to be flexible and manage many assignments or projects at the same time.
- Leads, manages, and understands timelines and critical paths.
- Promotes health, safety, and environmental regulations by ensuring that standards, policies, and procedures are adhered to in compliance with corporate, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Promotes the quality system through adhering to the elements of and being familiar with the philosophy, quality statement, quality manual, and procedures.
- Performs shipping and receiving duties.
- Supports the shipment of products produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Must report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position requires the ability to work with a personal computer in a Windows environment.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- AS-400 or other enterprise-wide system experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in a production environment desired.
- The Shipping & Receiving Clerk will be located at the Winter Haven, FL, Fernley, NV, Hazleton, PA or Waco, TX plants.
- Automated and semi-automated manufacturing equipment.
- Must be able to work around hot asphalt tanks, lines and pumps constantly
- Lifting up to 60 lbs.; assisted lifting up to 120 lbs.
- Visual Acuity (including color perception).
- All hires will be subject to a pre-employment physical
Pay: $20.00 - $27.23 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What type of lifts do you have experience with?
- Forklift: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person