At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Brand Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Financial Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at global corporate headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will provide financial leadership to assigned brand teams to analyze performance of the company’s brands, evaluate new product initiatives, and drive profitable growth.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Responsible for developing planning and forecasting information and providing financial analysis and decision making support for key business activities.
- Provide objective financial analysis that drives growth and profitability.
- Perform monthly financial reporting and analysis of Business Unit financial performance and variance analysis.
- Evaluate and communicate impact of business risk/opportunities of new product development, business analysis, cost savings, and marketing program investments
- Develop and maintain financial models used for planning and strategic decision making such as pricing, channel, and contribution margin analysis.
- Provide direction and supervision of financial analysis staff
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in finance or accounting, MBA in finance preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in the CPG industry FP&A (preferred) with demonstrated proficiency of managing multiple brands, functions, and people.
- 1-2 years experience in a management level role with staff supervision responsibility
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels and build and maintain strong relationships.
- Must possess strong business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Proficient at managing and developing direct reports and building effective teams.
- Setting and meeting goals, action oriented, developed decision making skills
- Knowledge of SAP and forecasting systems desired. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.