Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable.
We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by some of the most reputable investors in tech, and we are building our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
As a proud Pledge 1% company, we're committed to leveraging our product, partnerships, and people to drive positive social impact through Lob.org, and are on a mission to make direct mail more sustainable.
Director of Digital Marketing
As a key leader in the marketing org, you will oversee our digital function, focussing on growing awareness and demand through scalable online/web marketing and paid media programs. You will own conversion and optimization strategy through website, SEO and SEM. In this role, you will report to the CMO and partner closely with demand gen, product marketing, SDRs, content and brand to contribute to the overall pipeline and efficiency efforts.
As the Director of Digital Marketing, you'll…
- Strategically lead web and digital marketing, with a focus on driving and converting qualified traffic, as well as enhancing the customer digital experience
- Maximize prospect and consumer engagement by leveraging data insights to deliver exponential increase in qualified traffic, improving conversion, and driving sales growth.
- Manage the continuous optimization of digital marketing performance leveraging data analytics and A/B performance testing.
- Develop acquisition strategies for SEM, display, paid social and influencer channels
- Build and execute SEO strategies tied to content marketing efforts while measuring and managing online content
What will you bring to this role…
- 8-10 years of digital marketing experience with at least 3+ years of leading digital marketing function.
- Experience with paid media channels, paid search, SEO, and other digital marketing capabilities.
- Experience building compelling B2B digital journeys driving increased brand awareness / share of voice, new customer acquisition engagement and monetization.
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate strategy and rationale. work well across all departments.
At Lob, we are looking to #LevelUp and #EmpowerDiversity, we invite you to apply if you possess even some of these:
- Have managed digital marketing agency work in the past
- Have worked with a company generating $50M - $100M in revenue
- Have used Webflow CMS
(Tier 1) = San Francisco Bay Area
Base: $180,000.00 - $200,000.00
(Tier 2) = LA/Orange County/NYC Metro Area
$171,000.00 - $190,000.00
(Tier 3) = San Diego
$162,000.00 - $180,000.00
(Tier 4) = Colorado
$153,000.00 - $170,000.00
(Tier 5) = Other geographic areas 120+ miles from one of the above mentioned geo's
$144,000.00 - $160,000.00
"Lob's salary ranges are based on market data, relative to our size, industry and stage of growth. Salary is one part of total compensation, which also includes equity, perks and competitive benefits. Salary decisions are based on many factors including geographic location, qualifications for the role, skillset, proficiency and experience level. Lob reasonably expects to pay candidates who are offered roles within the provided salary ranges."
We offer remote working opportunities in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NH, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA
If you are looking for a progressive, fun-spirited, and mentally stimulating environment, come join us at Lob!
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2022
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte's 2019 Technology Fast 500
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote