Compassion Mental Health Services is looking for exceptional individuals, licensed professional counselors and licensed social workers to join our team! Compassion Mental Health Services (CMHS) of Pennsylvania is a comprehensive, community and faith-based office located in Lawrence county, PA, that provides a full range of behavioral health services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. You will enjoy working with a team of psychiatrists, master level behavioral therapists and mental health clinicians.
You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
* Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
* Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
* Provide prevention-oriented therapy
* Implement and review treatment plans
* Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
* Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
* Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
* Familiarity with community mental health resources
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Strong leadership qualities
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also be eligible to receive health/dental/vision benefits through Highmark BCBS and paid- time off. Life insurance and short-term disability benefits are also offered.
Other CMHS Perks
Compassion Mental Health Services is a leader in providing integrated, team-based care, which enables therapists to address patients’ individualized and specific needs. A major focus here is mental health integration and a patient-centered treatment approach.
This collaboration offers our therapists a comprehensive referral system and a network of consultative support from our board-certified psychiatrists and resources to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year