This position is eligible for an enhanced welcome bonus of up to $25,000 for new graduates (less than 18 months of nursing experience) or up to $40,000 for experienced RNs (18+ months of nursing experience). Bonus amount is based on year and FTE commitment.
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: This unit is a rapidly growing unit, caring for both OR and procedural patients. We have 4 ORs and 2 OR procedural rooms. One of our ORs is for robotic surgeries and we have 2 general surgery rooms and 1 family birthing/OR where we do c-sections. Our OR serves orthopedics,. General surgery, urology, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, ECTs, plastics and oral surgeries. Our procedural center serves Endoscopy patients( 2 rooms), TEEs and Cardioversions, Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology.
· Competitive rate of pay
· BSN Premium (if applicable)
· Sign-on Bonus
· Tuition Assistance & Loan Repayment
· Requires a Diploma in nursing or an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
· Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
· Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
· Compensation: Welcome bonus, Relocation bonus, Loan repayment, Tuition assistance for continuing education
· Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
· Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
· Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
· Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
· Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
From out of town?
Ask our recruitment team about Parkview's hoteling program!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $25.00 - $42.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability