Meaden & Moore, Ltd.
1375 East 9th Street, Suite 1800
Cleveland, OH 44114
Meaden & Moore is a leading CPA and business consulting firm committed to providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities. Since 1919, we have focused our expertise and resources on providing superior accounting, tax, forensic, and consulting services to a wide array of clients in a variety of industries.
Our firm is a four-time winner of The Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces Award and a three-time winner of Best Place to Work in Ohio.
Opportunity and Qualifications:
We are currently seeking an Accounting and Financial Consultant at the Senior, Manager, or Senior Manager level to work within the ERP Consulting Practice of our Management Consulting Services Group in our Cleveland or Akron office.
Our engagements involve working with manufacturers and distributors architecting effective business processes and delivering ERP and CRM solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Working with clients to deploy best practices for cost and financial accounting.
- Streamlining the record-to-report processes, eliminating non-value-added steps and automating other tasks.
- Supporting clients as fractional controller and accounting manager.
- Maintaining expertise on the cost and financial accounting areas and topics covered during ERP package selection projects.
- Maintaining expertise and knowledge of the cost and financial accounting features, capabilities, and configuration settings of different ERP solutions supported by the firm.
- Delivering ERP implementation and training services to clients.
- Contributing expertise by continuously improving the contents for the cost and financial accounting area and topics.
- Develop expertise and deliver service surrounding advanced financial and non-financial reporting software.
We are looking for versatile individuals who seek exciting, long-term career challenges in the field of consulting. Successful individuals in this field are naturally outgoing, self-motivated, possess strong communication and analytical skills, and enjoy a wide variety of work experiences and challenges.
To be considered for this position, we prefer candidates that:
- Hold a Bachelor or advanced degree in Accounting or related field
- Hold a professional certification such as CPA or CGMA
- Possess at least 3-5 years of related accounting or financial analysis experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Are willing to travel at least 25-50% of the time
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to a unique incentive program that rewards our exemplary employees. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes your choice of medical programs, generous PTO, 401k, and various bonus opportunities.