Talk Mobile is growing and we are looking for energetic, reliable and self driven professionals to help deliver the best customer sales and service in the industry! We Offer a competitive salary,commission, training and medical benefits.Talk Mobile is a Premium Retailer operating T-Mobile Retail Stores across Arizona, Kansas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. www.talkmobilenet.com
The Retail Store Manager exemplifies these specific skill sets: Customer Focus, Change & Innovation, Strategic Thinking, Relationship Building and Development, Recruiting and Development, Results Oriented, and Leadership.
- Coach associates in building relationships with customers and understanding their needs. Ensure that associates deliver a strong customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend T-Mobile to their friends and family. Ensure that every need the customer has when coming into the store is met before they leave, right fitting the solution and making sure associates set them up for success through the customer on-boarding process. Train store associates in using store systems to support the Customer Experience, including the Point of Sale and Customer Account
- Hire and develop a team of effective Sales Associates. Make staffing adjustments as needed to meet the needs of the business. Appraise employees to determine eligibility for promotions or other status changes. Cultivate an environment which supports T-Mobile’s values. Utilize tools and resources to grow internal talent to the next level. Build skills and successes through continued coaching and performance assessment conversations.
- Maintain a neat clean organized store environment at all times. Responsible for the overall productivity results in the store. Drive operational efficiency to help minimize risk and protect the stores assets. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store expenses.
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology. Ensure that sales associates are up to speed on new products and offerings and know the sales techniques necessary to sell them.
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the store.
- Ensures that visual merchandising is appealing to customers while adhering to T-Mobile standards.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of common business applications, such as web browsers, Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communications skills, orally and in writing
- Ability to lead and coach to deliver financial results
- Ability to utilize T-Mobile values to deliver results and make business decisions when operating the store
- Sales and sales management experience with a customer focused, operationally excellent retailer, along with an established record of high personal performance
- Consultative sales and sales management in fields involving consumer technology, applications and content, along with an established record of high personal performance
- Operational and financial performance management, including site profit and loss management
Job Type: Full-time