Abitare Design Studio is a fast-growing collaborative architecture and interior design firm located in the Old City region of Philadelphia, PA. Our project types are varied with a focus on high end urban residential (single & multi-family), mixed-use, commercial, and historical. Our fast-paced work environment is one where ideas, feedback, and knowledge are shared openly. Join our energetic team and broaden your skills and exposure to all phases of design.
Project Designer/Architect Qualifications:
- A professional architecture degree (B.Arch) with at least 2 years of experience working in an architecture office
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid ability to produce residential construction drawings, start to finish, with integrity and accuracy
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Capable of solving problems through critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Self-motivated with a passion for and commitment to design excellence; driven to develop as a professional
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Participate in project design and documentation in all aspects of practice; including programming, design, documentation and construction administration
- Prepare graphic presentations in 2D and 3D for review/approval
- Interface with consultants and clients to maintain unified progress throughout the course a project
This is a full-time office position with a competitive salary, opportunities for growth, mentoring, benefits, and paid time off.
If interested, please provide resume and salary requirements with at least 2 relevant work samples to be considered for the position. Remote applicants will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 2 years (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA 19106 (Preferred)