This is an amazing opportunity to join our growing finance & accounting team as a Staff Accountant.
- Handling month-end activities and creating journal entries
- Performing GL and account reconciliation and analysis
- Analyzing inventory, reconciling balance sheet, and creating reports
- Handling bank reconciliation and daily bank updates
- Posting monthly accrual journal entries, fixed assets and depreciation
- Financial reporting, preparing supporting schedules, and analyzing data
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable when necessary
- Participate in the annual financial statement audit.
- Work with team members in A/P, A/R, and Payroll to meet monthly close deadlines and goals.
- Contribute to projects to implement improved workflow and IT tools to deliver on business and financial goals
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or other quantitative study field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyze complex data and able to communicate observations in a simplified manner
- A focus on partnering, satisfied customers, and finding solutions to problems proactively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Solid business judgment
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Telecommunications or software industry experience
- Experience with Sage Intacct a plus
You can learn more about our businesses at Unitedweb.com and Nextiva.com.