The Investment Level Donor Recruiter will secure new investment level donors to support the mission of Elevate Life. Responsibilities will be to:
- Identify prospective investment level individuals and corporate donors
- Make contacts and set meeting to share the mission, work and strategic vision of Elevate Life
- Obtain one-time and on-going donations
- Secure funders for specific needs of the organization
The position is 0.2 FTE Contract Labor with a flexible schedule and a potential for job growth with positive outcomes.
We are looking for a person with:
- Proven record of success in recruiting investment level donors and securing sizable contributions
- Understanding of non-profit organizations
- Agreement with Elevate Life Values and Approach
- Ability to proactively create and effectively manage program and project plans. Attention to detail and excellent follow-through. Strong work ethic and organizational commitment. Basic computer skills and knowledge, including proficiency in word processing, mail merges, spreadsheet creation and management.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship manage skills. Positive attitude and strong communication skills and style. Ability to effectively coordinate, manage and work productively with volunteers. Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to work as a team member and to accept responsibility. Ability to act independently and to seek consultation when needed.
Elevate Life, is a life-affirming, non-profit organization that provides our affiliated network of pregnancy resource centers and clinics the support and services they need to thrive and help build up a culture of life in their communities.
We serve our affiliated pregnancy resource centers across Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
For more information on this position and to learn how to apply, please go to our website (www.elevatelifeusa.org).
The link to the job is: