find incredibly talented professionals to design and build the most sophisticated tools ever created. At Lockheed Martin, our customers create peace, defend freedom, and explore the solar system, all while making life better for people across the globe. We make our customers' missions our own, and now you can too.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is seeking recruiter who will attract highly skilled talent to fill key roles across the business. This person will join a fast-paced, dynamic Talent Acquisition team that experiments with new technologies and drives business decisions with data. We push for excellence each day, and do it with care and respect for each of our team members.
- Responsible for the execution of staffing and recruitment plans for assigned client organization(s).
- Provides consultation and guidance to hiring leaders, Human Resource Business Partners, candidates and employees on talent acquisition practices, processes, timelines, and outcomes.
- Provides diverse slates by sourcing and recruiting nationwide using applicable tools (e.g., CRM tools, hiring events, etc.) to find the best talent that meets business needs.
- Guides hiring managers' slating and selection decisions.
- Negotiates offers with selected candidates, provides insight into Lockheed Martin’s benefits, career paths/opportunities, and other competitive features that differentiate our company.
- Ensures successful completion of documentation and compliance with all hiring requirements through applicant tracking system (e.g., Brassring or other ATS systems).
- Represents the company in various internal and external hiring forums, as well as with professional associations, diversity groups, and community service groups as needed.
- Maintains ongoing communication and working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, candidates, HR Business Partners, Labor Relations, Compensation, Global Diversity & Inclusion, and Legal as needed.
- Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within Human Resources and across the enterprise.
- Utilize Microsoft Office.
- May travel for hiring events or other recruitment related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4-6 years of professional experience related to Human Resources
- Demonstrated knowledge and practice of Human Resources practices, processes, and regulations.
- Demonstrated understanding of OFCCP and EEO employment laws.
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting methods such as, attracting passive and active candidates.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with an assigned client organization on Talent Acquisition topics.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency using relevant software tools (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an Human Resources or business related major
- Experience as a full lifecycle recruiter in a corporate environment.
- Experience recruiting for technical positions (e.g., engineers, cleared talent, etc.).
- Understanding of human capital analytics and key workforce metrics.
- Ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods and data.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to process changes and hiring adjustments.
- Strong decision making, judgement, oral and written communication.
- Business and financial acumen.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.