Unique opportunity to join Therapy Center of New York and provide medication management or therapy to high functioning patients in a well-appointed office setting. Set your own flexible schedule (from part-time to full-time) and receive full-spectrum support from an experienced administrative team. Attractive and market-competitive compensation (plus advancement possibilities). Potential for $300,000+ annual income for full-time psychiatrist positions with a medication management focus (e.g., 40 patient hours per week).
Therapy Center of New York is offering Associate Psychiatrists highly competitive compensation, flexible hours, and strong administrative support:
- ~$75,000 to $300,000+ of annual income for part-time to full-time positions
- Create your own flexible hours (including evenings and/or Saturdays)
- Our Fifth Avenue office suite (across from the Empire State Building) and Madison Avenue/48th Street office suite (near Grand Central) have been designed with contemporary finishes & furnishings to create warm & welcoming environments
- Convenient transportation access (multiple subway, Metro North and PATH train options)
- We enable you to be time-effective and focused on patient care – our professionally-trained executive staff covers all your administrative needs (including credentialing & re-attestations, patient referrals, insurance benefits verification, patient intake, insurance claims submission & follow-up, billing, collections, scheduling coordination, IT systems including EMR / ERA / ePrescribing, records maintenance, legal / statutory / tax / filing compliance, real estate operations, supplies & provisions, database of useful tools & resources, after-hours & 24/7 emergency support, vacation back-up, fully HIPAA compliant procedures and more).
We are currently hiring for our convenient office locations in Midtown South (358 Fifth Avenue @ 34th Street) and Midtown near Grand Central (18 East 48th Street @ Madison Avenue).
The advantages of an Associate Psychiatrist position with Therapy Center of New York include the ability to:
- Design your own patient schedule with regular hours,
- Develop and maintain productive long-term relationships with patients,
- Experience a richer clinical experience consistent with your high level of training – engage with reliable and appreciative clients,
- Benefit from an experienced administrative team,
- Minimize institutional bureaucratic hassles, and
- Utilize your teaching and training skills in psychiatry within a congenial team environment
Access to Comprehensive Health Insurance & Benefits
Comprehensive health insurance & benefits are available for participation.
About Therapy Center of New York
Established over 30 years ago, Therapy Center of New York is a flourishing private behavioral health group practice seeking psychiatrists to join. We currently have over 25 psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers on our team in Manhattan and Westchester. Therapy Center of New York offers a broad range of diagnostic, psychotherapy, psychiatry and medication management services for adults, families and children. Please visit www.therapycenterofny.com for further details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
- Psychiatry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative