Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Our direct client is looking for a Application Support Specialist for a Contract in Trenton, NJ.
Technical Support Specialist - This role will provide helpdesk tier 1 and tier 2 response and resolutions. Helpdesk tickets will include both application support and infrastructure support. This position will be supporting 10+ enterprise applications across 5000+ end users. This position also has a training element to it, as this role will be responsible for providing both training and technical assistance. Finally - this position will have a data cleaning element to it. This will require data entry and cleanup processes.
- Experience provide application support - MUST
- Experience providing infrastructure support - MUST
- Strong Communication Skills – Required
- Strong Analytical Skills – Required
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Productivity Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) – Required
- Computer networking skills – Required
- Computer hardware troubleshooting skills – Required
- Strong data entry skills – Required
-Training documentation design – Preferred
- Technical exposure to databases, data dictionaries and functional requirements documents – Preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Professional – Preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop – Preferred
- Comfortable teaching end-users best practices for testing/QA. – Preferred
- Experience conferring complex technical explanations to end users using clear and understandable language – Required
- Experience with generation of fillable forms and data collection techniques – Required
- Experience with screen capture software – Required
- Experience with task management / bug management documentation systems (i.e. JIRA, Basecamp, Redmine) – Required
- Experience documenting technical issues and bugs – Required
- Experience answering end-user requests – Required
- Experience triaging helpdesk tickets – Required
- Experience writing user acceptance test scripts – Preferred
- Experience coordinating and performing user acceptance testing – Preferred
- Experience participating in application integration testing – Preferred
- Experience creating test data – Preferred
- 2 year degree from accredited College or University
(1) Has the candidate ever worked for the Client (Government of State of NJ)? Is yes, please provide: Agency Name, Start and End Date, In what capacity worked, Reason for Finishing work with the agency, Manager Name and Number?
(2) Client will perform Fingerprinting, Full State and Federal Background Check. Is your background check all clear?
Location: Trenton, NJ
# of position: 8
Please send your resumes to "jobs at etechnovision dot com" with A2705A in the subject for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Contract