Soul Care Services, a leading Chicago-based home health care agency, is seeking an experienced nurse with solid leadership skills and dedication to providing sound ethical care to our patients.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Agency Supervisor is responsible for the direction and management of all home health clinical services. The position establishes, implements and evaluates goals for providing home health care that support the mission and philosophy of the Agency.
- Plans, directs, coordinates and monitors the delivery of all direct and indirect clinical services to Agency home care clients.
- Manages the Agency’s clinical teams and provides the overall supervision of all registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, home health aides, therapists, social workers and other clinical personnel employed by the Agency or with whom the agency contracts for services. Includes direct hiring, training, evaluating and terminating responsibilities.
- Assists in the planning, development and establishment of Agency structure, clinical and administrative policies and procedures, annual operating plan and capital budgets.
- Establishes and guides Quality Improvement teams to address priorities for improvement activities.
- Works in partnership to oversee data collection for quality management, statistics and reports for evaluating Agency performance.
- Ensures clinical records are maintained in compliance with state and federal laws including CMS and IDPH standards and conditions.
- Conducts review of records to ensure continuing home health care client's eligibility for covered services.
Full-time salaried office-based role in Des Plaines, IL 60018.
Direct report to Agency Administrator.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree required and Registered Nurse designation in the state of Illinois in good standing and one year of health care experience.
- If Associate degree then 2+ years of nursing experience with a home health agency, community health program that included care of the sick or a generalized family- centered nursing program in a community health agency.
- At least 1+ years experience in healthcare management, preferably home health based.
- Demonstrated success in use of healthcare systems, record-keeping and compliance.
- Proficient in using computers, software and online technology. Minimum typing 30 WPM.
- Current TB documentation
- Current CPR certificate
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- nursing: 2 years (Required)