The Junior Accountant will manage Accounts Receivable, execute certain Accounts Payable functions,
and he/she has to be experienced enough to be able to generate the monthly Financial Statements for
- El Paso, TX area.
- 100% bilingual: Spanish and English, both speaking and writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in accounting.
- Sage Software usage is a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially advanced knowledge in Excel).
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Generate monthly Financial Statements
- Perform the processing and recording of AR and AP transactions
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation.
- Creating and maintaining vendor files.
- Receive and review/verify invoices.
- Review and input electronic and non-electronic A/R data.
- Review and complete bank and account reconciliations.
- Post all related transactions (invoices, payments, sales credit, refunds) in Software Sage.
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Perform record-keeping and clerical functions for the purpose of ensuring compliance with financial, legal, or regulatory requirements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties as assigned, within finance or in collaboration with other departments and programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends