Curvature is hiring Printer Technicians to provide time sensitive on-site technical support for our client’s printing equipment. Our Technicians routinely conduct tests, troubleshoot and perform maintenance primarily on Xerox copiers, printers, peripheral devices, and other related equipment. As a Technician for Curvature, you can expect to receive service calls, be dispatched to client sites within a specific geographic area, interact with customers, order & manage parts inventory, and track service call activity to resolution.
Because of the nature of our clients, our Technicians must be flexible to work varied schedules, including the availability to work overtime when needed up to 20%, as well as to accept “on call” service calls after hours and on weekends when needed. Technicians maintain their own vehicle, and are provided reimbursement for mileage and cell phone. As a government contractor, it’s necessary for Technicians to be able to pass and receive government security clearance as well as maintain a clean driving record.
The assigned territory for this position is Denver, CO.
- Troubleshoot & perform maintenance on printing equipment while providing customer service to our clients while on-site and throughout service to issue resolution
- Accurately diagnose problems with specified equipment and correctly identify remediation solution necessary to bring equipment back to operational status
- Determine best cost approach to implement repairs to customer’s equipment
- Perform routine equipment installations, moves, additions, and changes as part of a deployment team
- Perform scripted image loading, unit diagnostics and replaceable unit swapping
- Perform preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of parts, with annual audits conducted
- Report status of open job tickets to help desk team members and to supervisor
- Provide support to senior team members when completing complex repairs or installations
- Maintain familiarity with customer’s equipment and network to identify trends and patterns of problems and to assist customers in resolving underlying causes
- Maintain organization and cleanliness at the customer site, returning it to the condition in which it was found
- Maintain records and logs of all service performed with details of customer’s concerns and requests
- Ensure professionalism with regards to actions, demeanor, dress and attitude throughout the delivery
- Maintain knowledge and certification necessary to support computer equipment and peripherals.
- Maintain cross-functional knowledge within Curvature in order to respond to service delivery in a collateral role.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year work, internship or education experience in the IT or technical service related field, specifically working with or maintaining computer hardware, printer/copier, or peripheral equipment
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds or more and be able to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Successful Candidate must pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
Curvature is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
- Technical School or College degree or certification preferred
- A+ Certification, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or other OEM or industry certification preferred
- Experience with copiers, multifunction devices, printers, peripheral devices, and other related equipment operations, diagnostics and repairs preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of customers in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to multi task while maintaining highest customer service levels
Have a great day!