We are looking for bright, new talent to spice things up on the business development and operations front! If you have a strong desire to build relationships, support our workforce and have high energy and drive, this position is for you!
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Regional Operations Manager in the Norfolk, Virginia area to drive regional sales and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, sound operational management, organizational plans, client service, and account management.
Regional Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Set high expectations for excellent customer service and hold team members accountable to measurable results
- Develop a productive, high performing team by hiring, training, and providing ongoing professional development
- Provide communication and motivational techniques in supervising, coaching, and disciplining direct reports and develop improvement plans as needed
- Conduct annual performance evaluations and ongoing coaching and feedback sessions
- Proactively address and resolve client concerns, complaints or escalations in a timely manner
- Ensure Client needs are met and seek ways to add value
- Effectively navigate employee relations issues to protect employee, company and Client
- Monitor employee trends and provide feedback to Client and management as needed
- Know and manage the business by using metrics, assessing results, and developing specific actions directly related to business development and growth
- Develop and lead processes to ensure contract compliance, conducting training and inspection audits as needed
- Ensure all daily processes are handled efficiently, accurately & timely; streamline processes and systems wherever possible and create an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Continuously identify ways to demonstrate value to Client and increase profitability
- Ensure the accuracy of data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Consistently and effectively communicate company objectives to direct reports
- Promote a safety culture throughout the organization
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service
- Abide by and enforce all policies, rules, and regulations of NSC and our clients including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Must be able to travel to all branch offices. Up to 75% travel
Regional Operations Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of leadership experience; building teams, leading in a positive and encouraging manner
- 3-5 years of forecasting and budgeting experience
- Experience with business plan crafting, market research and presenting
- Demonstrated time management skills , organization skills and the ability to prioritize and multi task, with attention to detail
- Ability to lead and affect change
- Strong customer service/client relations skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and commission plan with the opportunity to participate in a bunch of great benefits. If you are looking for a career and not just another job, then we want to hear from you!
We are a EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D. We are a drug free work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Business Development: 3 years (Required)
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)