Calling all Direct Care Workers
HHA, PCA, CNA, Companions are welcomed!
Are you interested in working with Adults with Developmental Disabilities?
Then we have the Job for you!
Full Time, 40/HRs a week in BK, BX, QNs & MN
Saturday Sunday 3pm-11pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 3pm-11pm
We offer Medical, 401K and Sick Pay.
Apply Today at www.solohpartners.com or Reply to this posting
- HS Diploma or GED required
- TB (Chest X-ray, PPD or Quantiferon) Results
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Are you comfortable working with persons with developmental disabilites?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Feeding clients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Transporting client to appointments
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities