Job Description :
The Sales Specialist serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The Sales Specialist Cabinets is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe's retail experience.
- 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales.
- 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
- 2 years of experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
- 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.
- 2 years of experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metrics.
- 1 year of employment with Lowe's as a Sales Specialist.
- 2 years of experience designing customized products for customers through the use of 20/20 or Computer-Aided Design system.
- Professional Certification related to position being considered (i.e., NKBA - National Kitchen & Bath Association).
- Associate Degree in Interior Design.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Beaufort, SC 29906: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High-end sales: 1 year (Required)
- Cabinet installation: 1 year (Required)
- CAD system or 20/20: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location