Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better
Who we want:
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives .
Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Champions talent development. A manager who focuses on maximizing the ability, potential and contributions of themselves and others. Fosters an environment where people can excel through developing, coaching and rewarding performance.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
What we offer
A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way.
Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients.
Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Responsibilities and duties
- Promotes and sells Stryker Communications products.
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
- Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
Work From Home:
- 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically and with electronic means (i.e., email, texts, etc.).
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.).
- Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
- Must be able to drive an automobile.
- Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
- Must be able to readily solve customer complaints.
- Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
- Able to analyze and prioritize market potential-based call patterns.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.