The Marketing Coordinator plans, coordinates, manages and develops marking strategy and all related materials for EContractors. This individual will also have a role in coordinating relevant content within bid proposals and ensuring that all company communication vehicles are brand and messaging consistent.
- Produce and accurately assemble proposals, presentations, and statements of qualifications
- Research, write and develop authentic and compelling stories around the company, key personnel and our projects for internal and external communication vehicles, which may include social media, website, email bulletins, newsletters, and emails among others.
- Responsible for social media updates, newsletter, event planning, signage, project portfolio descriptions, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to write, edit, and communicate in a clear and compelling manner with a strong command of English grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to correlate language, graphics, and proposal layout to effectively communicate approach to technical RFP responses.
- Develop and maintain proposal materials, research and other miscellaneous coordination including the use of internal database information to support proposal compilation.
- Maintenance of company brand throughout all documents.
- Lead and/or assist in the creation and execution of graphics for various marketing materials and presentations.
- Proofread, edit, and standardize proposal text for proper grammar, spelling, comprehension, and style
- Collaboration with the Operations team to learn about their project challenges, best practices and key project dates. Identify areas for marketing assistance and public relations opportunities and promotion of the company brand.
- Assist with communications and management for special events and outreach activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of marketing experience preferably in the architecture, engineering and/or construction industry.
- Two years of technical writing experience including producing and assembling proposals and presentations.
- Experience working with external creative agencies.
- Experience in creative design and material development in a professional organization for both print and digital.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related degree.
- Two years of direct experience using creative design software and tools to develop materials for the purpose of marketing or communication efforts.
This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- technical writing: 2 years (Required)
- marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off