Achieve sales, profit, customer service and route optimization objectives through effective leadership in: developing Account Managers, good recruiting habits; developing district initiatives that support corporate strategies and facilitate the implementation of corporate programs. District Operations Manager reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Meet or exceed sales, routing optimization and profit growth targets monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Meet monthly reporting and enforcement of ancillary sales budgets in the district.
- Management of DSO and AR standards within the district
- Manage route optimization and monitor routing effectiveness within district
- Manage account retention within core business in district
- Staff district with the right people using effective sourcing and hiring practices.
- Plan, train, develop, and coach Account Managers.
- Manage the efficient placement, removal and refurb of dish machines in the district.
- Establish clear district goals and sales targets through comprehensive planning and accurate forecasting.
- Understand, enforce, reinforce and support corporate policies and guidelines in a consistent, professional manner.
- Act as a liaison between field sales, field service, and company headquarters.
- Assist the SCS Sales & Marketing team with the development and oversight of key accounts within district.
- Create and maintain a professional image.
- Complete paperwork necessary to fulfill position responsibilities.
- Promote Corporate marketing and promotional programs.
- At least 1-1/2 years as a direct salesperson.
- At least two years field management experience
- Extensive knowledge of State Cleaning Solutions products, equipment and service procedures
- Must possess the mechanical aptitude to install, fix and maintain dish machine, laundry and housekeeping dosing equipment
- Ability to solve a wide range of complex, multi-disciplinary problems which must consider short and intermediate term impact.
- Ability to compose sensitive, non-routine correspondence requiring tact and diplomacy and/or complex reports or summaries for which established formats generally do not exist.
- Ability to improve existing systems/procedures which periodically result in new ideas or approaches of significance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time and deliver on time within budget.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization in writing and verbally.
- Ability to prioritize goals and achieve results within defined deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet