Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Note - If you are interested in this position, please directly apply via this link https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/668812/amazon-go-lead-retail-associate
Who are we?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required. We created the world’s most advanced shopping technology so you never have to wait in line. With our Just Walk Out Shopping experience, simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take the products you want, and go! No lines, no checkout. (No, seriously.)
At Amazon Go we offer a curated selection of delicious ready-to-eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options made by our chefs and favorite local kitchens and bakeries. Our selection of grocery essentials ranges from staples like bread and milk to artisan cheeses and locally made chocolates.
To learn more about Amazon Go, check us out at amazon.com/go.
Who are you?
As a Lead Retail Associate, you contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, and fun. You possess strong attention to detail, the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, willingness to learn new things, and a commitment to delighting our customers.
· Participate as Leader on Duty and open or close the store as needed
· Handle customer and operational escalations
· Ensure consistent execution of inventory workflow processes, guiding associates as needed
· Receive, stock, and replenish product
· Adhere to high safety and quality standards
· Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, count, and track product
· Identify and communicate barriers to completing assigned tasks
· Follow standard processes and identify opportunities for improvements
· Work independently and in a team environment
· Keep the store as clean and beautiful as it was on Day 1
· Perform additional duties as assigned
· Able to work in an ambiguous environment
· Comfortable working in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting, standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift with or without reasonable accommodation
· 18 years of age and High School diploma or equivalent
· 1+ year of experience as floor leader or other leadership capacity
· Able to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Job Type: Full-time