Full-Service Assistant Manager
When most restaurant casual dining companies are experiencing stagnant growth, this company is the exception! Casual full-service concept need strong assistant managers for growth and opportunity! Company currently has approx 88 locations nationally and expanding at a rapid pace! No one restaurant is identical. Each restaurant has a personality of its own. It is a fun and friendly spot to eat scratch Mexican food at a reasonable price.
We are looking for Assistant Managers! Base salary between $45-60K based on experience. Overall salary range $85-110K for General Managers. Average Unit Volume - $5 million
Interested and qualified candidates please send confidential resume. Subject Waco Manager
- 2 years full-service restaurant management background.
- Humble servant attitude
- Employee focused management style
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to lead others and develop long term relationships
- Has a track record of leading teams to success
Physical Requirements :
- Must have the ability/stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours a week.
- Ability to stand/walk for 9-10 hours per day.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
- Ability to manage fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused restaurants through organization and coordination of schedules, supervision and counseling of employees, problem-solving, maintaining cleanliness, execution of marketing plans and providing great customer service.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English via writing, telephone, e-mail and in-person.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Full-Service Restaurant Management: 1 year