Capital Group is a rapidly expanding, Washington DC-Metropolitan area, based IT Management firm specializing in comprehensive management consultancy to both public and private sectors. We are currently seeking an experienced, professional Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing strategic planning, analysis, and operational research to support customer projects. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Business Analyst and is enthusiastic about being a part of a team that is at the top of its game. If this sounds like you, please apply!
The Candidate will join our team in support of various projects. The candidate will:
- Support project management in the development of project activities to include, implementation of comprehensive project management plans, coordination of regular project team meetings with key stakeholders, and project status tracker maintenance.
- Oversee pipeline project management processes and work closely with key stakeholders and the project team to ensure appropriate prioritization of activities and project mission alignment.
- Apply project management and business process methodologies to ensure projects are well-defined, efficiently run, and rapidly deliver the best value to the customer.
- Interact with key stakeholders and the project team to gather, analyze, and document project requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Management/Administration, Finance, Communications, or related field.
- Candidate must be skilled in business analysis and problem-solving, demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to key stakeholders and the project team.
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to assume responsibility for project deliverables with limited supervision.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to assemble, consume, organize, and assess large quantities of data and configure conclusions based on findings.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project); capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment; and ability to be a team player.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Management/Administration, Finance, Communications, or related field.
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in a project management or business analysis role.
- PMP, or equivalent, certification.
Special Requirements: None required.
Travel Required: 0-10% within the Washington DC-Metropolitan area.
Capital Group offers competitive wages and provides excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company social and charity events, and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- PMP or equivalent (Preferred)