Why Tutor With Nurturing Wisdom?
- A Flexible schedule: You'll set your own schedule and decide where you're willing to tutor.
- Great students: We'll match you with students who we believe are a great fit for you.
- A Top-notch curriculum: You decide what you're willing to tutor and we'll teach you our highly effective tutoring strategies.
- Resources and support: You will have a dedicated tutoring coach to answer your questions and help you develop your tutoring skills.
- Competitive pay with opportunities for increases: You will earn a higher hourly rate when you tutor more students.
- Career Opportunities: You might have the opportunity to join us as a full-time staff member; many of our tutors are now part of our team.
See what our tutors have to say on Glassdoor.com about working with Nurturing Wisdom.
About Us: Since 2005, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring has provided one-on-one, in-home tutoring throughout Chicagoland. Our customized academic, test prep, and executive functioning tutoring has helped thousands of students achieve their educational goals. From our tutoring directors to our test graders to our coaches, our team works together to provide the best possible experience for our tutors and students.
- A completed bachelor's degree
- Experience instructing, mentoring, tutoring or working with students in some capacity
- Reliable transportation to your students' homes
- Dedication to students' growth.
You Are Passionate About Tutoring One or More of These Subjects:
- Test Prep (ACT, SAT, high school entrance tests, achievement tests)
- All levels of reading and writing
- Math (algebra two, trigonometry, calculus)
- Science (biology, chemistry, physics)
- Executive functioning (organization, study skills, time management)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $27.00 to $33.00 /hour
Hours per week: