Night Shift Openings 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM and 1:00 AM - 7:00 AM
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Selects and packs ware directly from autopack or packing table. Discards defective ware, uses approved measuring devices assigned to check dimensions and uses correct packing materials and methods. Advises operator and/or QC if quality is not acceptable and what type of defect(s) is predominate. Re-selects any rejected ware that may be available.
- Secures finished Q.C. inspected ware from production line(s) to the shrink wrapper.
- Scans inner packs for obvious defects and counts and replaces them with good pieces before shrinking.
- Alerts Pack Room Coordinator and/or Production Shift Supervisor if quality of obvious defects are unusual or if quantity per inner is incorrect.
- Shrinks inner packs as per process sheet or special instructions.
- Places labels per pack procedures.
- Visually inspects all modules a second time prior to putting on pallet after shrink function is completed
- Places sealed trays on proper pallets per process sheet configuration.
- Reads, understands and follows blueprints and written specifications.
- Performs as directed, periodic statistical sampling of incoming vials
- Visually checks ware.
- Performs 100% reselection of lots rejected during preliminary sampling discarding bad ware and filling trays or boxes with acceptable ware as required.
- Maintains records as required and follows instructions from process sheets.
Checks and changes priorities to maintain empty metal trays or corrugated trays to keep production lines running. Works with trucker servicer, other line packers and Q.C. to facilitate a smooth flow of finished ware and maintain production. Informs Production Shift Supervisor/Pack Room Coordinator of machine, materials, labels, or any other problems that may occur.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior on the job experience working on conveyor assembly and/or clean room environment desirable but not required.
FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Reading and understanding process sheets is essential.
- Must be able to understand, read, speak and write in English
- Values – Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Innovation & Teamwork
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Detailed oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Dependable and punctual
- Able to start and follow-up on the job prior to and after shift
- Communicates and understands direction clearly and concise
- Orderly and clean environment
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.69 to $15.34 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morganton, NC (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: