We are seeking a regular, full-time Administrative Assistant to work in our Kirtland, Ohio office.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Answering phones, copying, filing, emailing, scanning and maintaining office equipment;
- Proofreading, editing and formatting documents;
- Assisting with the preparation of and finalizing professional reports and presentations;
- Organizing internal meetings, webinars and conference calls; and
- Performing other routine administrative duties as assigned.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required;
- Previous experience with an A/E/C firm preferred;
- Experience with Deltek and Newforma a plus;
- Strong communication, secretarial, organizational, and computer skills;
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work, and meet reasonable deadlines in a challenging work environment;
- Ability to work well with diverse professionals at all seniority levels;
- Excellent typing, spelling, grammar, proofreading skills; and
- Being proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe (Nuance) Skills
We offer excellent opportunities for professional development, growth, leadership, and ownership in a flexible, fast-paced working environment. Our robust benefits package for regular, full-time team members includes: Medical/Prescription coverage with no premiums required; life, disability and long-term care insurance coverage; matching 401(k); Profit Sharing; tuition reimbursement (up to $5000 per calendar year); and generous bonus and paid time off programs. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran/military status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
For immediate consideration, please email cover letter and resume, including salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Administrative: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma