This position supports Plant Protection & Emergency Services (PP&ES) at the Lockheed Martin (LM) - Space, Dulles Executive Park (DEP) in Virginia. The incumbent will assist the regional security manager to deliver access control, intrusion detection, visitor control, badging (employee/visitor), crisis management, contractor screening, closed circuit television (CCTV) and regulatory enforcement, in effort to safeguard personnel and property at the DEP facilities. The PP&ES security representative will perform as the liaison for the site contracted security officers. The incumbent will assist the manager in the development and execution of LM and Space policies and procedures. This position assist with all municipal, county, state, federal, corporate and compliance audits/inspections as requested by the manager.
- Active Final Secret security clearance required with TS/SCI with polygraph eligibility.
- Experience working within a Department of Defense (DOD) and Intelligence Community (IC) environment.
- Prior experience communicating to the security team.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office applications).
Possess knowledge of Lockheed Martin security policies and procedures
- Visitor Management applications
- Identity Management, Badging and Access Control
- National Industrial Security Program
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- National Incident Management System and Incident Command System
- Experience as a mitigating participant of crisis management related events
- Experience interacting with a contracted security force
- Experience with process improvement events
- Experience as active participant in successful audits (e.g. Superior DSS ratings, passing Underwriters Laboratory (UL) inspections and company policy audits)
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- Capable of strengthening existing relationships
- Deliver security education awareness information as necessary
- Investigates security irregularities, prepares and distributes reports
- Bachelors degree with 3 years’ experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.