For consideration, please reply provide any supporting documents and/or links: resume, portfolio, cover letter.
About Stanford Recreation & Wellness:
Aligned with the pioneering spirit of Stanford University, Stanford Recreation and Wellness is committed to bold and purposeful engagement. Our people create a campus and workplace where everyone’s well-being flourishes. As part of the country's leading collegiate athletic department, we work cohesively, lead with courage, pursue and revere excellence, and activate movement, adventure, fun, leadership, and learning.
We are building a community that is inclusive and a team that is committed to excellence. We take risks. We are willing to stand alone. We do the right thing. We develop our employees. We celebrate achievements. We have fun. If that sounds like you, join us.
We are seeking an experienced Creative Design Associate to join our team on a fixed-term contract (3 months). This position is part-time, non-benefited, and will work 32-40 hours per week.
This position requires a proven record in graphic design and photography, particularly for the marketing of major brands; a strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes; and experience developing creative solutions with a relatively high level of autonomy.
- Graphic Design: demonstrate fluency with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Social Media: manage day-to-day social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) and creatively engage with users across all platforms
- Photography: capture beautiful photos of adventure/outdoor programs, fitness programs/classes, active sports/games, and facilities, while incorporating lighting techniques and editing with Lightroom
- May oversee student intern(s) and partner with third-party creative services
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional project management skills, and a proven track record of influencing the creative output
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule
- Have marketing communication expertise at both a strategic and executional level
Bonus Qualifications But Not Required:
- Videography: oversee successful conception and execution of visual creative direction and video clips utilizing Final Cut Pro
Job Type: Part-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: