Cytozyme Laboratories, Inc. (Cytozyme) is a leading supplier of innovative products and nutritional concepts for optimizing agricultural production. The majority of Cytozyme’s business is researching and producing crop yield and quality enhancement technologies with a complete product line of soil to shelf solutions.
Founded in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1975, Cytozyme (www.cytozyme.com) is a privately held pioneer in the development of products which promote sustainable agriculture and integrated nutrition using technologies obtained from nature. The company has proven its products and scientific concepts in coordination with leading agricultural universities and independent research institutes around the world. Cytozyme’s products are sold in more than 30 countries world-wide through local and independent distributors as well as leading multinational companies.
Cytozyme maintains its competitive position through continual product improvements and development of new formulations designed to better serve the market and frequently changing farming conditions. The company currently manufactures more than 70 products with several new concepts under development to accommodate constantly changing demands of the global agricultural markets. Cytozyme strives to not only supply leading products but also to understand the critical nature of providing technical assistance and service to meet the growing needs of its clients
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like collateral development, product positioning, campaigns and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels
- Work with various teams (Regional Business Managers, design, strategic partners) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and collateral
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Subject matter expertise in the particular product or market. This should include specific industry or technical knowledge
- Deep understanding of how a product is sold and the channels they are sold into
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and Product Management is especially important
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Establish and maintain an organizational culture based on Cytozyme values
Other important parameters for this position include:
- The position will be based in South Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Limited travel requirement to support Business Manager needs and key partner requirements.
Cytozyme seeks a results-driven Product Line Marketing Manager who has:
- Five plus years relevant work experience
- Collaborative leadership skills that emphasize teamwork, negotiation, influencing, conflict management, and cooperation across all levels of the organization.
- A high level of integrity, physical and intellectual energy, and a “never give up” tenacity.
- A personality and manner that demonstrates confidence, assertiveness, and the ability to generate trust with all stakeholders ranging from executive peers to associates producing the product.
- Write compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a closely related field required.
- Master’s degree helpful in related fields or Business.
Competitive salary negotiable depending on years of service and type of experience. Cytozyme employees enjoy a generous benefits package that includes:
- Fully funded medical insurance for employees and 50% premium paid for family members.
- Vision and dental benefits paid 100% for employees and family members.
- 4% match for 401(k); fully vested at date of hire.
- Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid for 100%
- Optional benefits include Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Gap Insurance, Short Term Disability, additional Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)