- At least 7-10 years of experience assisting at the senior leadership level
Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the VP of Global Tax.
The successful candidate will exercise grace under pressure, thrive in a team environment, be resourceful, and possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. He or she will react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action in ambiguous circumstances. This position requires exceptionally sound judgment, outstanding time management skills, and the ability to build effective and trust-based working relationships across the company. Organizational awareness, accurate prioritization skills, and superior attention to detail are indispensable.
Duties also include assisting with management of complex calendars, reconciling expense reports, planning events, and working collaboratively with other assistants throughout the Finance team and across Amazon. This role will track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items, as well as coordinate the day-to-day schedule and prioritization of administrative activities. This role will be expected to follow-through with allocated tasks and ensure appropriate and timely action on deliverables
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Microsoft Outlook is essential, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
- Demonstrate sound judgment and flexibility in balancing competing priorities
- Sense of humor is highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation