We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of network engagement with key on-campus roles.
Campus Community Manager responsibilities include the ideation, development, and execution of communication plans with key on-campus roles in line with our brand identity. This role will be responsible for the awareness, engagement, and performance of strategic digital interactions with dedicated on-campus audiences across our network. This is a marketing role that develops to-market plans based on the annual development calendar and will require face to face interactions with key roles on campus to increase network participation with schools in our platform.
Overall: Proactively develop strategic communication plans that increase network engagement with key roles on-campus.
As per above, this role consists of and is not limited to;
- Ideation of awareness campaigns for key on-campus roles that align with the annual development calendar.
- Working with the Creative Director to develop dynamic content and effective communication tools that support awareness campaigns.
- Execution of communication plans with the key on-campus roles utilizing various content distribution channels.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on the performance of key to-market plans, gain insights and assess against goals.
- Proactively develop and evolve the engagement strategy with key on-campus roles as it relates to annual development calendar.
- Motivate key on-campus roles to improve communication, fundraising, and marketplace offerings across the network.
- Visit campuses within our network to improve platform engagement with key on-campus roles.
- Act as the primary contact for any customer service requests from key on-campus roles as they relate to new features or network functionality.
- Provide feedback from key on-campus roles to the digital development team to improve network functionality.
- Min 3 yrs proven experience as a marketing specialist
- Demonstrate experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Comprehensive computer skills, including MS office, gDocs
- Preferred but not critical experience with Adobe Creative Suite and CRM
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance