- Provides the technical leadership and direction in implementing enterprise information/data management practices.
- Responsible for leading and engaging in information/data management projects including the Enterprise Information Architecture, information models and flows, data dictionaries, data standards, and data quality standards and processes.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the logical Enterprise Information Architecture that enables seamless information interoperability of systems from transaction systems, document management systems and information delivery systems.
- Proven experience in developing information architectures aligned information lifecycle management.
- Proven experience performing conceptual, logical and physical data modeling with data modeling tools and database design in complex, large-scale data environments.
- Proven experience in transactional data modeling, dimensional modeling and object oriented modeling.
- Proven experience in developing scalable design of entities using advanced data structures (e.g., tall tables) is a plus. Experience in developing data models that support, inter alia, time dependency, historical tracings, taxonomies (simple and complex), and multilingual data.
- Knowledge of application modeling languages/techniques (e.g., UML, OML, entity relationship modeling, DFDs) including the ability to create and read the associated diagrams.
- Proven experience creating enterprise models incorporating master and reference data.
- Experience in creation of data dictionaries, defining metadata management approaches and governance processes.
- Experience in developing and implementing IT architecture plans, Enterprise Information Architecture standard and guidelines, software development methodologies and strategic plans.
- Experience in developing data sharing standards and architecting scalable service oriented solutions.
- Solid understanding of transaction and information systems, data warehouses, data marts, ODS, MDM methodologies and life cycle as well as ETL and MDM technologies.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- Candidates must possess an active DOD 8570.01-M IAM 2 baseline certification (e.g. CAP or CASP CE or CISM or CISSP or GSLC).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $101,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Enterprise Architecture: 10 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible