The Healthcare Account Executive is a field-based business development representative responsible for meeting the volume expectations for referrals & admissions; establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources; effectively prioritizing accounts, and developing strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts. Liaisons identify current and potential referral sources and educate, nurture and develop relationships in a defined market. The Liaisons are responsible for creating and executing a plan for market growth to include sources such as Hospital systems, physicians, discharge planners, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare providers.
- Arrange appointments and call activity with Hospitals, Social Workers, Case Managers, Community Partners and other healthcare professionals to increase new professional referrals and nurture existing relationships to continue growth in territory.
- Build trusting strong relationships that will encourage direct referrals by:
- Developing professional APFM presence in the market
- Educating professionals on our value, process and best practices
- Maintains relationships with referral partners by providing support, information and guidance that will lead to increased number of referrals
- Engaging hospitals, physicians and other health care professionals to provide valuable information & promote quality patient care within our community partners
- Achieve or exceed referral quota quarterly and annually
- Pipeline management: manage lead pipeline on daily basis and accurately record activity and information in Salesforce CRM
- Effectively manage budget for marketing collateral and other customer centric activities
- Contribute to team through conference call and local meeting participation
- Participate in prospecting activities and special events to increase new leads
Required Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years business development or relationship sales experience in a consultative quota driven environment
- Demonstrated history of success in outside sales role, focus on healthcare or senior services required
- Established hospital relationships in assigned territory highly preferred
- Proven ability to maintain quality relationships with a large number of professional referral sources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to travel from time to time outside of local region, for occasional regional or national meeting
- Must have reliable transportation.
Home Office Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Liaisons are required to have a designated home office as well as a high speed internet connection
- You will be provided with a laptop
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration, visa sponsorship not available. Completion of a full-background check is required prior to employment.
- The position is a salaried position with unlimited bonus potential