Excelsis Talent is looking for a strong Contract Technical Recruiter for one of our clients. Is that YOU? If so, keep on reading!!!
Location: Palo Alto, CA
This role is with an awesome client that has a lot of work to do and can make you smile from A to Z! Headquartered in Seattle, this client is looking for someone to support them in their Seattle HQ.
Contract Recruiter Job Description:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within their mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process. Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Work with the business, HR, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Contract Recruiter Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Prior experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Contract Recruiter Preferred Qualifications
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management. CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment. A background in technical
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $67.00 /year