**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Ops Risk and Control Analyst
Monitors LOD1 activities related to BSA AML compliance with operational risk guidelines. Completes AML Risk Assessment (RAF) Risk Concurrence Targeted Reviews of complex units and LOB’s. Provides thought leadership and expertise in risk management practices and subject matter knowledge. Assesses levels of adherence/execution and identifies risk/control improvements in areas with high complexity. Develops practical solutions to implement operational controls and risk management activities. Identifies cross-segment solutions and collaborates across multiple areas to identify effective and practical controls and risk management techniques. Conducts risk and control assessments on a regular basis to ensure function/LOB meets corporate standards that specifically relate to internal operating controls. Makes recommendations for the update of function/LOB control, policy, procedures, and risk/control documentation. Develops project plans, determine scope, lead projects, and verify deliverables with stakeholders. Interpret results and present findings and recommendations. Assists with knowledge transfer of resources and processes to other Risk teams. Assist with projects and assignments to assure full compliance with provisions of Bank Secrecy Act law. May serve as mentor to other Risk & Control Consultants, as well as lead other teammates in project execution.
Review of Client BSA AML Risk Assessments
Background experience within Wholesale Banking Lines of Business
Expertise in risk management practices and subject matter knowledge.
Assesses levels of adherence/execution and identifies risk/control improvements in areas with high complexity
Risk mitigation strategies and controls
Experience in evaluating adequate processes and procedures in place to effectively monitor and manage risk.
Demonstrates ownership and diligence in accurately handling client/LOB request and issue resolution
Acts with a sense of urgency and addresses matters with swift responsiveness, preparation, and professionalism
Engages effectively and proactively to deliver an incredible client experience
Actimize system functionality
BSA AML systems functionality
Candidates must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior BSA/AML experience
- 5 years of work experience including audit, operations, process engineering or risk management
- Strong knowledge of SOX and other industry-related regulatory requirements, and operational risk concepts.
- Professional communication both written and verbal, presentation skills and relationship management skills.
Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Solid knowledge of risk management principles and controls, broad-based business practices, and deep understanding of segment/function business processes, with the ability to assess levels of adherence/execution and identify risk/control improvement opportunities.
- Banking, research or investigative experience helpful