Emagine IT has an immediate need for a DEA - Inventory / Logistic Specialist (ADMIN-CLERICAL (J)) to join our team in support of our DOJ ESA IV sub-contract located in Washington, DC. Candidate must have a Secret clearance with the ability to pass a DEA suitability check.
- The Civil Group at Leidos has an opening for a Senior level Logistics Management Analyst to be located in the Arlington VA area to join the Leidos team to support a DOJ program to maintain inventory of workstations, printers, peripherals and spare parts in order to provide equipment needed for users and notify customer when equipment ordering is needed.
- In this role the individual is responsible in a variety of ways including, physically inspecting / surveying assets; inventory management, database updates.
- Individual will prepare necessary documentation for equipment ordering and order utilize SEWP.
- Update and track changes in property status in the assigned inventory/management database.
- Participate in DEA property tracking processes using appropriate forms, participate in periodic inventories, and assist in the transfer of property to field sites.
- Prepare appropriate forms for the disposal of excess property and coordinate with the Warehouse and the Depot on the pickup of the excess property.
- Prepare appropriate forms for the procurement of hardware, software, and support for the network. Prepare appropriate forms for the shipment of hardware to sites.
- Monitor the hardware inventory to ensure adequate quantities of hardware are on hand to support projected installs, and maintenance failures.
- Monitor organizational compliance with logistical regulations.
- Resolve logistics, supply, distribution, information, and service problems.
- Perform logistics operations that include planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support specified missions.
- Assist management with product selection and pricing.
- Work with vendor to obtain quotes and submit documentation.
- Perform supply/inventory management program functions including, but not limited to, determination of requirements, distribution and redistribution of items, disposition of excess property, provide reconciliation of inventory balances with physical counts and other supply functions.
- Occasional traveling to Merrifield VA is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with clients, couriers and other operational departments to maintain deploy-ability status for all assets.
- Experience with COR (Chain of Responsibility).
- Experience working with vendors on price quote, ordering, resolving issues.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great coordination skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Additional Requirements (optional)
Ability to communicate and convey information (orally and in writing) to a diverse audience, including management, non-technical, and technical staff.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Emagine IT is an information technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions. Our reputation reflects the high quality of the talented Emagine IT team and the consultants working in partnership with our customers. Our mission is to understand and meet the needs of both our customers and consultants by delivering quality, value-added solutions. Our solutions are designed and managed to not only reduce costs, but to improve business processes, accelerate response time, improve services to end users, and give our customers a competitive edge, now and into the future.