TGM is a full service, real estate investment advisory firm. TGM acquires and manages apartment properties throughout the U.S. on behalf of our investors. TGM Andover Park is currently looking for a MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR for our 240-unit conventional community in the Andover, MA area.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.TGMANDOVERPARK.com
Our MD works in partnership with the Community Director to leadthe ongoing upkeep and improvement of the community, hire, develop and retaineffective property management professionals, build, update and track to thecapital improvements / maintenance plan, and develop and manage an annualbudget. If you are an experienced MD with a desire for a career with agrowing company, we’d like to hear from you.
- Responsible for working to implement and oversee capital projects.
- Support TGM staff and ensure superior customer service.
- Responsible for working to oversee and evaluate all contractor work and ensure the work is being completed according to the project scope.
- Maintain a team of dedicated and skilled service technicians by providing the required leadership, training and guidance.
- Deliver on TGM brand promise of providing a premier living experience and exceptional value through reliable and quality customer service.
- Operate within the parameters of the maintenance and property budget through competitive pricing with vendors, staff time management, proper care and use of equipment, parts and supplies as well as regular preventive maintenance.
- In charge of maintaining all electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems.
- Responsible for maintaining TGM standards on performance of maintenance functions for occupied and vacant apartments.
- Scheduling and monitoring preparation for market ready units.
- Participate in available training to stay knowledgeable regarding all TGM systems.
- Keeps shop and storage areas in neat and well organized condition.
- Provides high-quality customer service when interacting with residents.
- Schedules maintenance employees according to property needs.
- Knowledgeable and compliant with OSHA rules and regulations.
- Conducts regular physical inspections of all areas of the property (interior and exterior), to maintain a high standard of safety and aesthetic appearance.
- Proactively diagnose resident/property/staffing problems, communicate the issue, formulate a solution and implement a plan for correction.
- Maintain a motivated and high performing onsite team by providing the required leadership, training and guidance in an effort to minimize staff turnover.
- A successful MD will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, high level of energy and adaptability to a fast paced and changing environment
- Must have their HVAC Certification
- Experience in managing mid-rise buildings preferred.
Strong leadership and mentoring; good communication; strongmechanical and budgeting; ability to motivate and sustain high levels ofmomentum in self and team; strong time management skills.
If this MD is you, please email a current resume and a detailedcover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate and include salaryrequirements.
Competitivesalary package includes excellent health insurance, 401K andvacation/sick/personal time.
BackgroundCheck and Drug Screening is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- HVAC (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous